Wednesday 14 March 2012

HOMEY + Jessica's Sweet Seventeenth Party

CHEERS FROM BEAUTIFUL TROPICAL ISLAND!!!!!!

oh yes, I'm home!! I'm in Bali now. At my house, and typing this post in my own bed while cuddling with my favorite pillow ;) I am once again, the happiest human alive!
Well oh well, at first I wasn't planned to go home but when my dad skype me, he said he misses me and told me I should go home. Then, I got home. :D
My flight was on Thursday. It always sucks going on an airplane alone you know. I spent my time reading a new book that I bought in Time Traveler the other day, and plug my earphone into my ear. The flight was...manageable.
I'm really extremely superly (is this even a word?) EXCITED! Not only because I got to see my mom, dad and my friends, but also because one of my closest best friend, Jessica held her sweet seventeenth party! ;) I love party. oh, who doesnt?
 The party was awesome. I met some of my closest secondary school friends. I love them. Even though we are now separated, actually since I move to my higher secondary school, we are still close. I can tell everything to them, vice versa. I can always laugh as loud as I want, or even fart each other. Okay, talking about these, makes me miss them more so I should've just stop. Jessica, invited this Indonesian boyband called Fame. I was unfamiliar with them, actually. But because that was her seventeenth party, I downloaded their song, and even, memorize it. GEEZ. hahahahhahaha I cant stop laughing when I try to recall my madness that day.
So, I am just gonna share some photos that were taken by Jesica's friend. A very talented photographer ;)


Oh yes, her name was on that billboard. LOL and also, if you can see at the left corner was Kuta beach ;D


This was that Indonesian Boyband. ;) Jessica seems happy, doesnt she?

Please don't laugh at me. ;( they are too cute to not to take picture with. ahhaahahhaa                       




The birthday girl and I <3 I love you, Jes!


Sarita and I are the only one who look at the camera :D







Last but not least, happy birthday again Jes!!!! I wish you nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment